CPX Series: Cold Water Diesel Pressure Washer
CPX Series: Built for the Extreme Duty User
Extra Long Life:
Built with the same technology and industrial components that we put into our hot water diesel skids.
Rugged Pro-tect-it™ Frame:
An extra-large, rugged, powder-coated steel frame surrounds the entire machine protecting its vital components. Each frame has double wall steel engine mounts to absorb engine vibration for smooth performance. Includes mounting holes to hold multiple optional stainless hose reels to store both high pressure and garden hose. Flexible mounting options include: trailer, tank skid, stationary, or add a wheel kit for portability.
High Output Industrial Engines:
The CPX Series includes Heavy duty, multi cylinder diesel engines are water cooled and include oil filtration and electric key start. A side mount muffler prevents water ingress. Panel mounted engine condition indicator lights to monitor your engine temperature & oil pressure.
Panel Mounted Unloader:
The unloader is panel mounted away from the pump and engine eliminating heat failures and vibration. It is pressure activated for consistent and dependable operation.
Belt Drive Pump:
V-belt driven pump with low RPM drive runs cooler and quieter for continuous duty performance. These industrial triplex, ceramic plunger pumps outperform the competition in longevity.
EZ Align™ Belt System:
Tensioning system allows for easy belt adjustment with a single adjustment bolt. If you need to remove the pump for preventative maintenance, it is as simple as removing bolts, no need to reach underneath the washer.
Remote Fuel Tanks:
Large 8 gallon fuel tank is located away from the heat of the engine in the CPX Series. Extra capacity tank extends running time, less wasted time spent on fill-ups.
More Standard Features:
- Stainless steel control panel and belt guard
- Nozzles with insulated quick couplers (twist on for CPX50005)
- Heavy-duty, 50’ high pressure hose
- Heavy duty, insulated wand with trigger gun
- Twist coupler hose connection to easily remove gun/wand for storage or to add additional lengths of hose
- Snap top battery box fits full size group 24 battery
- High flow CPX Series models are two-gun compatible. Simply add the two-gun kit option to use with two operators to get your job done faster